- Studying about the history of pottery in India.
- Evolution of pottery in India
- Collecting information about pottery culture in India.
- Understanding pottery and its methods.
- Finding different techniques of pottery existing now.
- visiting the different places where pottery is sold and displayed like dilli haat, crafts museums etc.
- Visit to pottery foundations in Delhi.
- Interacting with the teachers and students.
- A short ethnographic story.
- Analyzing the art of pottery : the technique, time invested and effort, materials used, skill
- Understanding the skill behind pottery.
- Why choose art in the form of pottery?.....
- A picture study of different kinds of pottery available.
- Finding out places where pottery is taught around Delhi.
- Scope of pottery in corporate and commercial world.
- Research and findings as per the above.
- Organizing the research data and pictures.
- Writing the report
- Final research report submission.